Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice complement to pork. From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 709.77 ml shredded cabbage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced celery
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
- Add cabbage, onion, green pepper, celery and wine.
- Cover and steam until vegetables are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
- Serve immediately.