Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice complement to pork. From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
- Add cabbage, onion, green pepper, celery and wine.
- Cover and steam until vegetables are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
- Serve immediately.