Recipe by Rita~
A refreshing sangria made with Rose' with fresh berries. I made this 3 ways and enjoyed all. Without the optional juices for a crisper drier sangria or with OJ for a sweet tangier heartier sangria, or with the pineapple for a whole different sweet tropical sangria.
- 3 1⁄3 cups mixed berries
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 orange, cut into small wedges
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 750 ml cold rose' wine, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled (optional)
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix berries and toss in sugar let sit to macerate about 20 minutes. Just enough to be slightly softened.
- Top with ice cubes.
- Add brandy, triple sec and chilled wine.
- Add optional juice of choice if desired. Or have it on the side and let guests add for their tastes.
- Stir and and serve icy cold.