1/4 Photos of Crisp Berry Rose' Sangria
A refreshing sangria made with Rose' with fresh berries. I made this 3 ways and enjoyed all. Without the optional juices for a crisper drier sangria or with OJ for a sweet tangier heartier sangria, or with the pineapple for a whole different sweet tropical sangria.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix berries and toss in sugar let sit to macerate about 20 minutes. Just enough to be slightly softened.
- 2Top with ice cubes.
- 3Add brandy, triple sec and chilled wine.
- 4Add optional juice of choice if desired. Or have it on the side and let guests add for their tastes.
- 5Stir and and serve icy cold.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp Berry Rose' Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: