Recipe by LMillerRN
A nice before dinner snack and if there's any left, toss it on a salad. From Cooking Light.
- 2 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Wheat Thins crackers
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Cheez-It crackers
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ginger stir-fry sauce, such as Lawry's
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. combine butter, stir-fry sauce, powder, cumin, and salt; drizzle over cereal mixture, tossing to coat. Spread mixture into jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 250 for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring twice.