Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kraft foods website
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, approximately 1 pound
- 6 tablespoons Shake-n-Bake, Extra Crispy
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 2⁄3 cup condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat chicken with Shake-and-Bake. Place in greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
- Beat soup and milk with whisk until well blended. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 more minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Serve over rice.