1/1 Photo of Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken
children from A to Z's Note:
I found this in Kraft Food & Family book. All I can say is easy and Yummmmmmmmy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat chicken with coating mix. Follow directions on package.
- 3Place in greased 13x9 pan.
- 4Bake 20 minute or until chicken is done.
- 5Beat soup and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
- 6Pour evenly over chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crisp and Creamy Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 552.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: