Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in Kraft Food & Family book. All I can say is easy and Yummmmmmmmy!
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons extra crispy Shake-n-Bake, coating mix (1/2 of 1 pouch)
- 2⁄3 cup cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat chicken with coating mix. Follow directions on package.
- Place in greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake 20 minute or until chicken is done.
- Beat soup and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over chicken; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minute or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
This was dinner last night and we really enjoyed it. I didn't have any Shake and Bake seasoning so I used Shake and Bake Mix. (I used breadcrumbs instead of corn flakes, though.) It was very easy to prepare and the kids actually ate it!! Served it with rice and green beans.