Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I am always looking for more ways to add nutritious pumpkin and other squash to my diet- I couldn't pass these delicious pancakes up!
- 1 cup flour (PILLSBURY Best All-Purpose)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- nonstick cooking spray
- maple syrup
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking powder soda, pumpkin pie spice, salt and sugar. Whisk in buttermilk, pumpkin, eggs, oil and vanilla extract; blend well.
- Spray a large nonstick griddle or skillet with Crisco No Stick Cooking Spray; heat over medium heat. Working in batches, pour batter by scant 1/3 cupfuls into skillet.
- Cook until bubbles form on surface of pancakes and bottoms are lightly browned, about 1-1/2 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining batter, spraying skillet with Crisco No Stick Cooking Spray between batches as needed.
- Serve with maple syrup.