Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was an add in my Weight Watchers magazine, November/December 2008.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning (or you can use 1/4 teaspoon each dried oregano and basil)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, Crisco brand recommended
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh ground black pepper
- French baguettes or Italian bread
- Combine seasoning and olive oil on a 6-inch plate. Top with Parmesan cheese. Dip slices or pieces of crusty bread into oil. ENJOY! :-).
The parmesan adds so much flavor to the dip. I really liked it. thanks senseicheryl :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game