Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this recipe.
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 lb Crisco (half a 1 lb. can) or 1⁄2 lb vegetable shortening (half a 1 lb. can)
- 6 eggs
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- candy sprinkles
- Mix 4 1/2 cups of flour with 6 eggs.
- Add 1/2 can of Crisco plus remainder of ingredients.
- Don't work dough too much.
- Flatten dough and use cookie cutters.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven until beige or tan on bottom, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature and add frosting.
- Frosting: Mix powdered sugar with milk until it looks pasty.
- Dip top of cookie in and add sprinkles.