chef 1018770's Note:
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in microwave.
- 2Stir until smooth and set aside.
- 3Beat butter and sugar in a small mixing bowl, until crumbly. (About 2 min.).
- 4Add egg whites and vanilla and beat well.
- 5Stir in melted chocolate.
- 6Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 7Gradually add to butter mixture alternately with water.
- 8Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- 9Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 10Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
- 11Roll in confectioners sugar.
- 12Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with nonstick spray.
- 13Bake at 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes.
- 14Place on wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crinkle-Top Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g