- 1⁄2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, white and green parts sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) package craisins, Sweetened Dried Cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cabbage and red and green onions in large mixing bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, cumin and mustard together in a small bowl.
- Pour over cabbage mixture.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries, mix thoroughly.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.