Clifford Boren's Note:
A very pleasant dining experience on a hot summer's eve. Serve with crackers or Holland rusks and a chilled white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml small shell pasta, cooked
- 340.19 g medium shrimp, cooked
- 354.88 ml sliced celery
- 2 large nectarines, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml peanuts
- lettuce leaf, to line the bowls
For the dressing
- 1Combine all the salad ingredients except the lettuce and nectarines.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in separate bowl.
- 3Add dressing to salad and toss.
- 4Put in the frige for at least an hour.
- 5To serve, line bowls with lettuce leaves.
- 6Mound salad in center and arrange nectarine slices around the edge of the salad mound.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crevettes and Brugnons Salad
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.8
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 247.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 30.0 g