Recipe by Clifford Boren
A very pleasant dining experience on a hot summer's eve. Serve with crackers or Holland rusks and a chilled white wine.
- 473.18 ml small shell pasta, cooked
- 340.19 g medium shrimp, cooked
- 354.88 ml sliced celery
- 2 large nectarines, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml peanuts
- lettuce leaf, to line the bowls
For the dressing
- 118.29 ml oil
- 78.07 ml cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 4.92 ml salt substitute
- 113.39 g jarof sliced pimiento, drained
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the salad ingredients except the lettuce and nectarines.
- Combine dressing ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss.
- Put in the frige for at least an hour.
- To serve, line bowls with lettuce leaves.
- Mound salad in center and arrange nectarine slices around the edge of the salad mound.