1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Road Runner's Note:
French Canadian Meat pâté that is served at breakfast time with mustard and a good fresh brew of Tim Horton's coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a cooking pot, place the ground pork and pour the milk over till the pork won't drink no more (no longer absorbs). Add about a inch to that of more milk.
- 2Add the onion, chives, salt and pepper.
- 3Cook at medium heat for 1.5hrs-2hrs.
- 4Once cooked, add more salt and pepper if desired.
- 5Pour into a appropriate size glass dish.
- 6Place into fridge overnight and Bingo, you've got awesome Creton for tomorrow's breakfast.
- 7Bon Appétit!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creton à Maman (My Mom's Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (1604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2062.0
- Calories from Fat 1190
- Total Fat 132.3 g
- Saturated Fat 58.6 g
- Cholesterol 571.6 mg
- Sodium 2005.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 151.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: