Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is eaisly put together, and not many ingredients,taste really good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup French-fried onions
- 4 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven 350. Brown ground beef and drain.
- Spray 9 inch by 11 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 package cresent rolls on bottom,pinching all seams together.
- Crumble half the cheddar cheese over cresent rolls.
- Spread ground beef over cheese layered cresent rolls.
- Crumble french fried onions over that.
- Spread other package cresent rolls over that.
- Crumble the rest of cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake about 20 minutes or till golden brown.
I wasn't sure how this would go over at my house but three out of four liked it. I did add some garlic, season salt and pepper to the ground beef when I was browning it. The ingredients call for american cheese but I didn't see where in the directions to add it so I didn't. I used all cheddar but used more then the recipe called for. It was an easy week night meal to make and it was something different for us.