Top Review by triguy35
uhhh, i had some problems with this... granted i'm not the best cook around but here's what i found: dough gets squishy and difficult to keep together (using the crescent roll model) and then when it comes time to slice things tend to fall apart. i completely jacked this up the first time i made it... solution: make it as the recipe states, then flip the dough over onto a sheet of saran wrap (or even better wax paper). makes it really easy to roll! then freeze the entire thing for about an hour prior to slicing; makes things come out nice and clean. hope this helps; please let me know if i've missed something here that's contributed to my failures... erik
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls or 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 4 tablespoons cranberry chutney or 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce, canned
- 5 ounces turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread cranberry chutney on top of rectangle, within 1/4 inch of edges. Arrange sliced turkey evenly over cranberry chutney. Sprinkle shredded cheese over sliced turkey.
- Starting with longest side, roll up; pinch long side to seal. With serrated knife, cut into 24 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.