- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted (may substitute butter if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 -2 teaspoon oregano
- 8 brown and serve sausages
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate rolls into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Brush each with margarine.
- Combine cheese and oregano; sprinkle over dough.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise to form 2 squares.
- Place a sausage link on each square; roll up.
- Cut each roll into 3 or 4 pieces; secure with toothpick.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes and serve warm.