1/1 Photo of Crescent Wrapped Hot Dogs
Brisket in Roses's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Unroll dough and separate triangles.
- 3Roll dough into rope and wrap them in a spiral around the hot dogs.
- 4Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake for about 12 minutes or until rolls look golden.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 1 minute until cheese is melted.
- 7May eat as is, or dip in mustard or ketchup -- or both!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Wrapped Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.4 mg
- Sodium 711.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g