Make and share this Crescent Wrapped Hot Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough and separate triangles.
- Roll dough into rope and wrap them in a spiral around the hot dogs.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until rolls look golden.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for about 1 minute until cheese is melted.
- May eat as is, or dip in mustard or ketchup -- or both!
A nice way to use up extra hot dogs (and we had plenty left-over from the 4th of July). I followed the recipe exactly as directed - should have let the dogs bake for another couple of minutes (a little doughy on the inside - not a big deal). Will make these again - I think kids would love these!