Quick and easy recipe. Taken from a Pillsbury Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Unroll dough.
- 3Separate dough crosswise into 2 sections.
- 4Pat dough and firmly press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares.
- 5Place 1 square on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Place cheese on center of dough.
- 7With small cookie or canape cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining square; set cutouts aside.
- 8Place remaining square on top of cheese round.
- 9Press dough evenly around cheese; fold bottom edges over top edges.
- 10Gently stretch dough evenly around cheese; press to seal completely.
- 11Brush with beaten egg.
- 12Top with cutouts; brush with additional beaten egg.
- 13Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown.
- 14Cool 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Wrapped Brie
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g