My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips for stir-frying
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar brown mushroom gravy
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Spray 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish or 3-quart oval casserole with non stick cooking spray. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add carrots and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender, stirring frequently.
- 3Add green beans, tomatoes and mushrooms; mix well. In small bowl, combine gravy, flour and salt; blend well. Add to chicken mixture; cook and stir until mixture is bubbly. Remove from heat. Place into sprayed baking dish.
- 4Separate dough into 8 triangles. Starting from shortest side of each triangle, roll up halfway; arrange over hot chicken so pointed ends are toward center. Spray rolls with cooking spray; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 5Bake 18 to 23 minutes or until crescent rolls are deep golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent-Topped Hunters'-Style Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 631.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 17.3 g