Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups American cheese, shredded (6 oz)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 375°F In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in pickles, water, ketchup, mustard and pepper.
- Spoon beef mixture into 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Unroll dough; press into 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut into 6 squares; place on top of cheese. Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.