1/7 Photos of Crescent-topped Casserole
I found this in Taste of Home's Casserole Cookbook, and it's delicious!!! The beef mixture and crescent roll topping make for a real hearty meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat loses its pinkness; drain.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce mix, then reduce heat.
- 3Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes; remove from the heat.
- 4Stir in sour cream, and spoon mixture into a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 6Unroll the crescent roll dough into one rectangle, and seal seams and perforations.
- 7Place over the cheese.
- 8Brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake, uncovered at 375F for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent-topped Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.7
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 179.2 mg
- Sodium 1663.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 44.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spaghetti sauce mix