Recipe by LovingLosing
crescent pie shell filled with taco-seasoned meat, crushed fritos, and cheddar cheese. This recipe was on iChef.com. It is simple and tasty. It takes about 20 minutes to prepare, then 20 minutes to bake. All around family pleaser!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls (8)
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Fritos corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Brown ground beef and drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water; simmer for 5 minutes. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles and press into ungreased pie pan to form a pie crust. Sprinkle 1 cup crushed corn chips over bottom of crust. Spoon meat mixture over crust and corn chips. Cover with cheese. Sprinkle on remaining corn chips. Bake 20-25 minutes. Makes 8 servings.