Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe to have during the work week.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn chips, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 slices American cheese
- shredded lettuce
- sliced ripe olives
- diced tomato
- Brown meat is a skillet.
- Add seasoning mix, water, and salsa.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spread the crescent roll dough in a 10 inch pie pan to form crust; press edges together at seams.
- Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips over crust.
- Spoon meat mixture over chips.
- Spread sour cream on top.
- Cover with cheese slices; sprinkle with remaining corn chips.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes and olives.