Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
a delicious appetizer that tastes great and is easy to prepare.
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls
- 4 slice krakus ham
- 16 baby spinach leaves
- 226.79 g garlic and cream cheese with herbs
- Make 8 rectangles from crescent rolls and pinch closed. Spread softened cream cheese on each rectangle.(You will not need to use all of it though).
- Place slice of ham on each along with 4 baby spinach leaves.
- Roll rectangle up from the short side. and cut each rectangle into 6 swirls. I chill to cut them when firm.
- Bake according to crescent roll package on a cookie sheet. makes about 24.