Recipe by Amy in Hawaii
This is soo easy. Its great for snacking.
Top Review by kimmisam2
I have been making this dish for some time now and it is definitely one of my go-to recipes. I used to carry a copy of the recipe with me whenever I took the dish somewhere because someone always wants the recipe. Now I can write it down from memory. The only differences in my recipe is I add an egg to the cream cheese mixture, it seems to make it fluffier. And I add about 1 cup of chopped pecans to the sugar and cinnamon mixture. This just takes it over the top.
- 2 (8 count) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8/roll)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove 1 package of crescent rolls from container unroll on an ungreased baking sheet. Press perforations together to seal.
- Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top of crescent rolls.
- Open the other container of crescent rolls. Unroll, and place on top of cream cheese filling.
- Press and pinch to seal edges of dough together.
- Brush top of pastry with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake ate 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.