1/5 Photos of Crescent Sopaipilla / Sopapilla Cheesecake
These sweeties puff like sopapillas and are great for breakfast or as a change from coffeecake! Cinnamon sugar can be made by combining 1 cup sugar to 2 TBS cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of refrigerated crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.
- 3Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract.
- 4Spread over the crescent rolls.
- 5Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 6Pour one stick of melted butter or margarine over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Sopaipilla / Sopapilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 340.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g