These sweeties puff like sopapillas and are great for breakfast or as a change from coffeecake! Cinnamon sugar can be made by combining 1 cup sugar to 2 TBS cinnamon.
- Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of refrigerated crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract.
- Spread over the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Pour one stick of melted butter or margarine over the top and sprinkle with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.