Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 375°F In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in barbecue sauce; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in cheese.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 8x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Cut each in half crosswise, making 8 squares.
- Place about 2 rounded tablespoons ground beef mixture on center of each square. Fold dough over filling, forming triangles; press edges with fork to seal. With knife, cut small slits in tops for steam to escape. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 11 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No changes.