Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick little snack that is great for breakfast or an appetizer. Sometimes for breakfast, I make them without the parmesan cheese and oregano and leave in whole pieces. We then dip them in syrup. Yum!
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 8 brown and serve sausages
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Brush each with margarine.
- Combine cheese and oregano; sprinkle over dough.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise to form 2 squares.
- Place a sausage link on each square; roll up. Cut each roll into 3 pieces; secure each with toothpick.
- Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
I used chicken and sausage full size sausages and added a bit of mozarella inside the sausage. Turned out delicious! Thank you for posting this recipe. I always enjoy your recipes.
Nice & easy. Thanks.
WHen I make these, at Step. 6 I spread with a few tablespoons of the 'cheese n chives' jar spread and a slice of ham. Then I place 2 more squares on top, seal the edges and cook as in Step. 8