1/1 Photo of Crescent Sausage Snacks
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a quick little snack that is great for breakfast or an appetizer. Sometimes for breakfast, I make them without the parmesan cheese and oregano and leave in whole pieces. We then dip them in syrup. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- 3Brush each with margarine.
- 4Combine cheese and oregano; sprinkle over dough.
- 5Cut each rectangle crosswise to form 2 squares.
- 6Place a sausage link on each square; roll up. Cut each roll into 3 pieces; secure each with toothpick.
- 7Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Sausage Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown and serve sausages