1/3 Photos of Crescent Sausage Rolls
This is my version of a recipe that was printed in recent magazine. I couldn't get that recipe to work for me; however, with a little patience this was the end result. The sausage I used was a pork and turkey sausage blend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown the sausage and garlic, drain well.
- 3Stir the snipped chives, basil and cheddar cheese into the drained sausage.
- 4Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and separate the crescent rolls into 4 rectangles.
- 5Lightly roll the cresent rolls out, sealing at the perforations.
- 6Brush each lightly with a portion of the beaten egg, top with sausage mixture and roll up from a long side.
- 7If necessary, pinch seams to seal, brush with remaining egg, sprinkle with seasame seeds if desired and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Sausage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.4
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 149.3 mg
- Sodium 455.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g