Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this at a baby shower and I couldn't believe how good it was. It has a different taste that I credit to the Knorr vegetable soup mix. Make it -- you won't be disappointed!
- 1 (10 1/8 ounce) packagejumbo crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- enough broccoli, to put on top
- Open crescent rolls and press edges together.
- Put on cookie sheet and bake until golden.
- Set aside.
- Mix: cream cheese mayonnaise Knorr vegetable soup mix after mixing, refrigerate over night if possible.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on crescent roll dough, then add chopped vegetables — it is important to chop the veggies into very tiny pieces.
- Cut into small square and serve.