Lee-Anne from Honey Gables's Note:
I had this at a baby shower and I couldn't believe how good it was. It has a different taste that I credit to the Knorr vegetable soup mix. Make it -- you won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open crescent rolls and press edges together.
- 2Put on cookie sheet and bake until golden.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Mix: cream cheese mayonnaise Knorr vegetable soup mix after mixing, refrigerate over night if possible.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture on crescent roll dough, then add chopped vegetables — it is important to chop the veggies into very tiny pieces.
- 6Cut into small square and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Rolls Unbelievably Delicious Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (1141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2828.4
- Calories from Fat 1608
- Total Fat 178.7 g
- Saturated Fat 67.0 g
- Cholesterol 455.3 mg
- Sodium 6774.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 260.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.8 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 54.7 g