New Nana's Note:
A friend shared this delicious dessert at a neighborhood get together. I've shared the recipe with many other friends over the past few years. Hope you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cans crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Heat oven to 375 deg.
- 2Grease 9x13 pan.
- 3Pat out 1 can of crescent rolls on bottom of pan, pinching seams together.
- 4Cream the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla together until well mixed.
- 5Spread over layer of rolls.
- 6Pat out second can of rolls on wax paper, pinch seams together and cut into strips.
- 7Place, latticelike, on top of cheese mixture.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9While cooling just a bit, mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- 10Add enough milk to make mixture a thick syrup consistency.
- 11Dribble over top of still warm pastry.
- 12This is very pretty at Christmas to decorate with sugared cranberries and mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: