Back when I was a preschool teacher in Wisconsin, one of my room mothers made this for a teacher appreciation luncheon. We all begged her for the recipe! You can make it as cheesy or as saucy as you prefer!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground beef or 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (16 -32 ounce) container sour cream (Your preference)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 -12 ounces cheddar cheese, sliced or shredded
- seasoning, to taste (Italian spices, pepper, etc.)
- Fry ground beef or turkey and drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce & onion and heat.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Put meat mixture in bottom of pan.
- Layer sour cream over meat.
- Next layer Cheddar cheese.
- Open crescent rolls, pinch together, and layer over top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until crescent rolls are light brown.