1/1 Photo of Crescent Roll Lasagna
Back when I was a preschool teacher in Wisconsin, one of my room mothers made this for a teacher appreciation luncheon. We all begged her for the recipe! You can make it as cheesy or as saucy as you prefer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 lbs ground beef or 1 1/2-2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (16 -32 ounce) container sour cream (Your preference)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 -12 ounces cheddar cheese, sliced or shredded
- seasoning, to taste (Italian spices, pepper, etc.)
- 1Fry ground beef or turkey and drain.
- 2Add spaghetti sauce & onion and heat.
- 3Spray 13 x 9 pan with vegetable oil spray.
- 4Put meat mixture in bottom of pan.
- 5Layer sour cream over meat.
- 6Next layer Cheddar cheese.
- 7Open crescent rolls, pinch together, and layer over top.
- 8Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until crescent rolls are light brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.5
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 178.0 mg
- Sodium 716.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 36.6 g