PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on another site and I am posting so I can add the ingredients to my shopping list. I changed a few things from the original recipe and I will update once I make it if there are other changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add turkey, garlic and onion flakes to a skillet; cook over Medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- 2Stir in chopped pickles.
- 3Open one tube of crescent rolls. Separate the triangles and flat on a cookie sheet.
- 4Divide the meat between the 8 triangles, taking care to leave enough room around the edges to seal the packet.
- 5Sprinkle cheese on top of turkey.
- 6Open the other tube of crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- 7Place triangles on top of turkey mixture. Pinch edges of each packet to seal them. The dough may need stretched a bit to completely cover the meat.
- 8Bake at 425 for 13-15 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Hamburger Packets
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 459.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.1 g