Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on another site and I am posting so I can add the ingredients to my shopping list. I changed a few things from the original recipe and I will update once I make it if there are other changes.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (or beef)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup pickle, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes crescent roll dough
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add turkey, garlic and onion flakes to a skillet; cook over Medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in chopped pickles.
- Open one tube of crescent rolls. Separate the triangles and flat on a cookie sheet.
- Divide the meat between the 8 triangles, taking care to leave enough room around the edges to seal the packet.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of turkey.
- Open the other tube of crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
- Place triangles on top of turkey mixture. Pinch edges of each packet to seal them. The dough may need stretched a bit to completely cover the meat.
- Bake at 425 for 13-15 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden.