Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are my very favorite Cookie from my mom's repitoire. Very popular at cookie exchanges, and freezes very well, if you make in bulk, ahead of time for the holidays.
- 226.79 g can crescent roll dough
- 158.51 ml brown sugar
- 158.51 ml butter
- 170.09-226.79 g bag walnuts, chopped
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Use 10 x 15 Jelly roll pan, sprayed with PAM.
- Spread crescent roll dough over pan.
- Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil for one minute, to make caramel.
- Spread caramel mixture over dough.
- Sprinkle walnuts over entire pan.
- Bake 15 - 18 minutes until dough is golden brown and caramel is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over pan.
- Spread some of the chips out, but leave others whole, for a nice presentation.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
No wonder these are your favorite, they are wonderful! I made these last night and took them to work as a treat for my co-workers. Everyone loved them. These cookies taste like you baked all day but they are so easy to do. give them a try, you won't be sorry. Thanks for sharing!