Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are different but VERY good. Of course anything that has cream cheese in it has to be good.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put 1 package rolls in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Push together to seal perforations.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Spread on top of crescent crust.
- Cover with remaining package of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon stirred together.
- Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes or till nicely browned.