Darlene Summers's Note:
These are different but VERY good. Of course anything that has cream cheese in it has to be good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 1 package rolls in a 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Push together to seal perforations.
- 3Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, egg and vanilla.
- 4Spread on top of crescent crust.
- 5Cover with remaining package of crescent rolls.
- 6Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon stirred together.
- 7Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes or till nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.1
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 119.6 mg
- Sodium 435.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 9.8 g