1/4 Photos of Crescent Roll Casserole
Too easy to be so good. When I made this my picky daughter said on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 40. I have revised the spices after reading the reviews. If you do not have Italian Seasoning available you can use 1/4 tsp oregano, 1/4 tsp basil, 1/4 tsp thyme, & 1/4 tsp marjoram.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce or 425.24 g can low-sodium tomato sauce
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml light sour cream (I use the Daisy brand)
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese
- 8 slice provolone cheese
- 14.79 ml butter, melted
- 226.79 g package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- cooking spray
- 1Brown beef until no longer pink then drain excess grease.
- 2Add the tomato sauce, olive oil, spices, & 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese to the beef. Simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat & stir in the sour cream.
- 3Preheat the oven to 375°F Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish.
- 4Pull the crescent rolls apart but leave them in rectangle shape. (There should be 4 rectangles).
- 5Lay 2 of the rectangles in the bottom of the pan, side by side. Gently spread out to fit the bottom of the pan.
- 6Cover the crescent rolls with 4 slices of provolone cheese. (The cheese on the bottom helps keep the crescent rolls from becoming soggy from the sauce).
- 7Next add the beef mixture & then 4 more slices of cheese. Take the remaining 2 rectangles on top of the last layer of cheese.
- 8Lightly brush the melted butter over the crescent rolls & sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese on top.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.3
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.7 mg
- Sodium 1812.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 44.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: