1/12 Photos of Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole
I got this recipe from having a Pampered Chef party and it was enclosed with my purchase of the Deep Dish Baker. I've made this many times and it's easy and quick and can even be made for supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles.
- 3Place in an ungreased deep dish baker.
- 4Press over the bottom and half way up the sides to form a crust.
- 5Seal perforations.
- 6Slice sausages and arrange over crust.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cheese.
- 9Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 208.7 mg
- Sodium 819.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g