I got this recipe from having a Pampered Chef party and it was enclosed with my purchase of the Deep Dish Baker. I've made this many times and it's easy and quick and can even be made for supper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles.
- Place in an ungreased deep dish baker.
- Press over the bottom and half way up the sides to form a crust.
- Seal perforations.
- Slice sausages and arrange over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.