I got this recipe from having a Pampered Chef party and it was enclosed with my purchase of the Deep Dish Baker. I've made this many times and it's easy and quick and can even be made for supper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles.
- Place in an ungreased deep dish baker.
- Press over the bottom and half way up the sides to form a crust.
- Seal perforations.
- Slice sausages and arrange over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
I took this to a potluck and it was enjoyed by many. I used a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish. I subbed vegetarian sausage, soy milk and used red bell peppers. I sprinkled some chopped chives from the garden over before baking. I baked the night before, about 20 mins, warmed it up the next morning and it turned out great. Thanks!
This was a very good breakfast casserole! The entire family chowed down and we even had a little left over for the next morning (which still tasted good). This was quick and easy; and in my "books" worth making again.
OMG so good and so easy. I can't wait to try it again using bacon or ham. Thanks for the post