Recipe by CoffeeB
I got this recipe from having a Pampered Chef party and it was enclosed with my purchase of the Deep Dish Baker. I've made this many times and it's easy and quick and can even be made for supper.
Top Review by Sharon123
I took this to a potluck and it was enjoyed by many. I used a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish. I subbed vegetarian sausage, soy milk and used red bell peppers. I sprinkled some chopped chives from the garden over before baking. I baked the night before, about 20 mins, warmed it up the next morning and it turned out great. Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package brown and serve sausages
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 large rectangles.
- Place in an ungreased deep dish baker.
- Press over the bottom and half way up the sides to form a crust.
- Seal perforations.
- Slice sausages and arrange over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown.