I received this recipe from a friend, and have only made slight variations. It's a big hit whenever company visits, and for work breakfast potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layout 1 can of crescent roll dough flat in cake pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 3Brown sausage and drain. Mix sausage with cream cheese.
- 4Spread mixture over dough.
- 5Mix eggs and pour over sausage mixture. Spread cheese over eggs.
- 6Layout crescent roll dough flat over cheese.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 8If I don't have sausage on hand, will use hamburger and season with favorite hot sauce. Also, the original recipe calls for 2 cups cheddar cheese and 3 eggs scrambled (cooked). The baking time can then be cut back to 15 minutes, if eggs are already cooked.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 526.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g