1/1 Photo of Crescent Roll Breakfast
This can also be a great make ahead by assembling, refrigerating overnight and baking in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and press together to cover bottom of 9x13 pan; seal perforations.
- 2Crumble cooked sausage evenly over crescent rolls.
- 3Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir in cheese and green pepper.
- 5Pour over sausage.
- 6Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes until browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.5
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 241.3 mg
- Sodium 927.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.8 g