Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This can also be a great make ahead by assembling, refrigerating overnight and baking in the morning.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press together to cover bottom of 9x13 pan; seal perforations.
- Crumble cooked sausage evenly over crescent rolls.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese and green pepper.
- Pour over sausage.
- Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes until browned.
We really enjoyed this change up in breakfast! I also substituted bacon for the sausage and it tasted great. Very pretty coming out of the oven too! Will make this again.
I made this for a business meeting. I substuted the sausage with 1# cooked crisp baccon (drained). It was so successful that they were eating the leftovers for 2 days, and it still tasted good!!! Sandy/DinnerBelle
This was an easy breakfast. I had left over crescent roll dough from the night before so this was a snap to throw together. I didn't add the green peppers because my picky kids wouldn't have touched it, I also threw on about 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. I will definitely make this again.