Recipe by Daniel_J
My sister made this for a family get together and it was super tasty! I have served it as an appetizer at home and for breakfast at a work Christmas party, they called them breakfast brownies.
Top Review by Brandee #1
This is a great recipe! I know it as 'antipasto squares', but it is all the same. This is one of those recipes that you can 'mix it up'. Use your imagination with this one. I sometimes use turkey, ham and provalone. Or roastbeef and swiss. Use what you like, it all tastes good! *TIP* Place a few toothpicks into the top to help keep the aluminum foil from touching it.... GREAT recipe!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 lb salami, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb deli ham, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls and cover bottom of 9x13 baking pan.
- Layer ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese and red peppers anyway you'd like.
- In a bowl beat eggs, parmesan cheese, and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of the mixture over meat and cheese layers.
- Unroll 2nd package of crescent rolls, cover meat cheese and egg mixture. Brush top of 2nd crescent roll with remaining egg mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes, remove foil and continue baking 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm cut into "brownie" size squares.