My sister made this for a family get together and it was super tasty! I have served it as an appetizer at home and for breakfast at a work Christmas party, they called them breakfast brownies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350°F.
- 2Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls and cover bottom of 9x13 baking pan.
- 3Layer ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese and red peppers anyway you'd like.
- 4In a bowl beat eggs, parmesan cheese, and black pepper. Pour 3/4 of the mixture over meat and cheese layers.
- 5Unroll 2nd package of crescent rolls, cover meat cheese and egg mixture. Brush top of 2nd crescent roll with remaining egg mixture.
- 6Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes, remove foil and continue baking 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve warm cut into "brownie" size squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Roll Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.4
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 153.8 mg
- Sodium 1668.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 19.4 g