Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this in one of my latest cooking magazines. I haven't tried it yet, but plan to soon. It sounds delicious.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 large marshmallows
- milk chocolate candy bar, broken into squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 14 squares)
- Heat oven to 375*F.
- Spray 16 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray. Seperate dough into 16 triangles.
- For each snack, place 1 marchmallow on shortest side of triangle. Top with 2 squares of chocolate candy. Starting with shortest side of triangle, fold corners of dough over marchmallow and chocolate, then roll to opposite point, completely coveringmarshmallow and chocolate; pinch dough to seal well.
- Dip snacks in or brush with melted butter; roll in cracker crumbs to coat. Place in muffin cups.
- Place pans on sheet of foil or cookie sheet to catch any spills; bake 15 to 20 or until golden brown. Immediately remove from muffin cups; serve warm.
What a fun idea! I sealed the dough to form a ball, but they would also be great with the top left open in the cupcake tin.