Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is an easy and delicious recipe that can be used as a quick main course or as an appetizer. My kids loved these.
Top Review by Kellie2
This was a hit, especially with the four year old. If the little one eats it, and he at 10 of them, then it's got to be ok. For my personal taste, the sauce was a little bland, and next time I may try a ready made pizza or pasta sauce. I also like the copycat version of Pizza Huts' stuffed crust pizza sauce, but this is a recipe that we will make again. Thanks kellie2
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and oregano; mix well.
- Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles, pinching seams together.
- Place about 3 tablespoons of meat mixture along one long side of each rectangle.
- Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut each roll into three pieces.
- Place, seam side down, 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.