Recipe by Pillsbury�
Fill Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls with pepperoni to make these cheesy sandwiches that are ready in 25 minutes - perfect for dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Unroll dough on cookie sheet and separate into 4 rectangles; press each into 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese; top with 6 slices pepperoni. Fold dough diagonally over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal. Sprinkle each triangle with 1/4 teaspoon grated cheese. With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.