Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This sounds really good, but I haven't made it yet.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground sausage
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (7 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- Brown the sausage and green pepper; drain.
- Take out one tube of crescent rolls, and put into a 9 inch baking dish. Seal perforations.
- Add meat mixture on top of the crescents then spread the pizza sauce on top.
- Preheat oven to at 375 degrees.
- Add the cheeses and put the other tube of rolls on top.
- Seal those perforations.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown.
This is a great quick meal. We use mozzarella cheese only and sprinkle a little garlic powder on top. My kids don't like sausage so we exchange it with other pizza toppings. Thanks for a great recipe!
This is one of my kids favorite meals. We use different fillings depending on our moods, hamburger, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms...It makes a quick and easy meal served with a salad.