Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My son want pizza for breakfast this morning. He found the recipe in his 4-H book but we did not have the refrigerated biscuits. So we improvised and this is what we came up with. You can add cooked ham, chopped hard cooked eggs or what ever else you want.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce, canned
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a cookie baking sheet.
- Gently unroll out the crescent dough on the baking sheet so it stays in a long rectangle.
- Press any seams together.
- Layer the crust with the sauce, pepperoni and then the cheese.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until center is baked. (Ladypit said her's was ready in 11 minutes).
- Note: 12 minutes leaves the inside still doughy.
Super easy and quite tasty. I made it for dinner tonight when I was tired. We did not use the pepperoni, only the cheese. I needed a bit more sauce for my taste which was fine. Only thing was I was glad that I checked it at 11-12 minutes because it was already very very brown. Any more and it would have burned. So check it early. A super fast kid pleaser. Thanks!