My son want pizza for breakfast this morning. He found the recipe in his 4-H book but we did not have the refrigerated biscuits. So we improvised and this is what we came up with. You can add cooked ham, chopped hard cooked eggs or what ever else you want.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a cookie baking sheet.
- Gently unroll out the crescent dough on the baking sheet so it stays in a long rectangle.
- Press any seams together.
- Layer the crust with the sauce, pepperoni and then the cheese.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until center is baked. (Ladypit said her's was ready in 11 minutes).
- Note: 12 minutes leaves the inside still doughy.