These are really good! I first had these at a party. Yummy finger food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl, combine eggs, butter or margarine, flour, garlic salt, parsley flakes and onion salt (not rolls or onions).
- 3Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- 4Cut each rectangle crosswise into 8 strips.
- 5Dip each strip in egg mixture; coat with crushed onions.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake in for 8 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- 8Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Onion Crunch Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: