Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are really good! I first had these at a party. Yummy finger food.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) cans French-fried onions, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, butter or margarine, flour, garlic salt, parsley flakes and onion salt (not rolls or onions).
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise into 8 strips.
- Dip each strip in egg mixture; coat with crushed onions.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in for 8 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
Crescent rolls? French-fried onions? Throw in some garlic? OMG These are a winner. I prepared these as one of the many options for an appetizer / finger food party and they flew off the buffet. Paired with soup, they would be great, or would even be outstanding addition to a simple salad meal. This recipe will be repeated.