1/1 Photo of Crescent Napoleons With Strawberries
Instead of being made with puff pastry, these napoleons are made with crescent dough. A layering of the pastry, vanilla pudding mixed with whipped topping and strawberries completes this easy dessert. Ready in a flash and so good. Recipe from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
- 3Press perforations to seal.
- 4Cut each rectangle into quarters and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Press each rectangle to form 3x2 inch rectangles.
- 6Sprinkle each one with sugar.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk together the milk and pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken.
- 10Fold in whipped topping.
- 11Just before serving, place dough rectangle on each plate.
- 12Reserve 1/2 cup of the pudding mixture for topping.
- 13Divide remaining mixture onto rectangles and spread to edges.
- 14Reserve 8 strawberry slices for garnish.
- 15Divide remaining strawberries onto rectangles.
- 16Top with remaining 8 baked dough rectangles and garnish each with 1 tablespoon reserved pudding mixture and 1 strawberry slice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Napoleons With Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 354.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g